Thursday, February 16, 2012

God's Plan for Me

God knows our highs and our lows.  He is there for us all the way.  We never have to walk the road alone, but sometimes that is what we choose.  We think we can handle things on our own.  How wrong we are!  God makes everything much easier.  He knows what is ahead.  Even when we don’t understand why things happen the way they do, God knows and is in control. 
I don’t need to know what lies ahead.  All I need to be concerned with is what God wants me to do at this very moment.  The way that I react to situations shows what kind of child of God that I am.  Am I faithful?  Do others see His light in my life? 
I know at times I fail God.  It breaks my heart when I do, but I have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and move forward.  I have to strive day by day to walk the path He has chosen for me.  He wants me to have peace.  Dear Lord let it be!
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”                       
Jeremiah 29:11   
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment